We believe the missionary is subject to their sending church in matters of personal holiness and separation. The few requirements we have are:
- In English language settings, the missionary uses the King James Version of the English Bible.
- In matters of personal health, the missionary has adequate health insurance.
- In matters of a sending church, the missionary is a member of an independent Baptist church in name and doctrine.
- In matters of theological accountability, each missionary annually must sign a doctrinal agreement card.
- See our By-Laws for more information.