“Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:”
2 Corinthians 9:7–8
What is Faith Promise?
- It is Scriptural. (2 Corinthians 8:12, 9:7–8)
- It is an opportunity for the Holy Spirit to administrate the program through the individual giver.
- It involves every member.
- It is an act of faith. (Hebrews 11:6)
- It sets a goal for the donor.
- It is an organized approach to missionary giving.
- It is local church centered.
Faith Promise is not:
- It is not a pledge. (Ecclesiastes 5:4–5)
- It is not something someone will come to collect. (2 Corinthians 8:12)
- It is not determined on the basis of what you know you can give.
- It is not taking from your present tithes and offerings to your church in order to give.
How Faith Promise Works:
- It works by faith. Each member contributes a certain amount which God leads them to promise on a weekly basis to the missionary program of their church.
- It works when it is in addition to their regular church giving.
- It works when the promise is made between the between the giver and God.
Faith Promise Commitment Cards
WWNTBM has created a faith promise committment card for use in local churches. Feel free to download and use these cards as you wish. To request printed copies for church use, complete the form below.
A number of other helpful free missions resources are available at HelpMyMissionsConference.com.
Click on any image to download a PDF.
Donate to cover printing/shipping cost