- Consult with your pastor concerning God’s calling.
- Complete the preliminary application. Once this has been reviewed, our office staff will contact you with information about completing a full application.
- The full application is a multi-step process. It involves completing a doctrinal agreement statement, as well as submitting several different types of references
- Upon a positive application review, we will then schedule an appointment with your pastor for your interview at your home church.
- After your interview, the Executive Board will vote on your acceptance as a missionary.
- After the vote, we will send a letter to inform you of their decision.